If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not indicate that there are any limits to the knowledge offered for the chef curious about increasing his/her abilities. Also the finest cooks, even specialists, can constantly locate new recipes, techniques and also techniques to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
- Use 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide to taste of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- You need to prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- Provide of For the topping:.
- Provide 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Use 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- Prepare 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- You need to prepare 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- Provide of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad instructions
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the example everyone bear in mind. Using these Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe to improve your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you get, discover as long as you can around food preparation. The more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.