If you're looking for A1 Shepherds pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A1 Shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking skill however not quite adequate expertise to prepare with excellence. This A1 Shepherds pie recipe is a good start, simple to prepare and also tasty.
To cook A1 Shepherds pie you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A1 Shepherds pie
- You need to prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Provide 1/3 cup of A1 sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Use 2 (4 oz) of bouch mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 can of sweet peas.
- You need to prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce. Then, it's topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes that form a golden crust. It's an easy, cozy meal the whole. My family wasn't big on casseroles growing up and John and I aren't big on them now, but this recipe may be our one exception.
A1 Shepherds pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook onions and brown the hamburger.
- Drain then add A1 sauce and bring to simmer than move from heat.
- Make the mashed potatoes as the package instructs.
- Add corn and cheese to potatoes.
- Spoon hamburger mix into baking dish.
- Cover hamburger with a layer of peas than cover with potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes serve and enjoy.
This Shepherd's pie is a complete meal in a single skillet, and just the kind of dinner you want to tuck into as the weather cools. Plus, it's so easy you can You can totally make shepherd's pie with store-bought mashed potatoes — and you should if you're in an especially big hurry. But in the time it takes. It's the ultimate comfort food to me. It reminds me of working in a pub after finishing high school, it reminds me of my late British grandma, and it reminds me how much While, admittedly, this IS a bit more work than something like a one pot pasta or a throw-together casserole… Make this easy shepherd's pie recipe of a wintry evening - it's comfort food at its best.
There are couple of hobbies as enjoyable also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can also give scrumptious meals for your household. Expanding your expertise of food preparation is certain to improve your time in the kitchen. Attempting A1 Shepherds pie recipe is a fantastic method to do simply that.
If you find this A1 Shepherds pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.