If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also awarding experience to create a just scrumptious dish or baked product. The scents in your house and the faces of the people that you share it with are priceless. We wish this Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado dish will provide you some concept for you to become an extraordinary cook.
You can have Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado
- You need to prepare 1 of Avacado.
- Provide 1 Can of Chunk Light Tuna in Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 of Hard Boiled Egg.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need to prepare 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pepper.
Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado step by step
- In a mixing bowl, mix celery, cilantro, onions, and can tuna (do not drain can before mixing you're using the oil too!)..
- Chop the hard boiled egg and mix in bowl along with the other ingredients..
- Halve and pit the avacado. Hollow out the center just enough to create a larger hole for stuffing. Take your time and be careful not to hollow out too much that you reach the skin..
- Throw the left over avacado into the mixing bowl along with the paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a pan with foil..
- Since you only need half of the tuna salad for this recipe, save the other half for a later use..
- Stuff each half of the avacado. Don't worry about over stuffing!.
- Place on pan and sprinkle a touch of paprika on top before baking..
- Bake for 15 mins and then let it rest for 2 mins before eating!.
Now that you have checked out the Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you need to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Mayo-less Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.