If you're looking for Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking as well as assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem difficult, though, to identify recipes that work for you or recommendations that leads to an ultimately effective meal. Maybe this Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) dish is the one you are trying to find.
To make Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb)
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower (chopped florets).
- Provide 5 clove of Garlic (minced or pressed).
- Use 1/4 cup of Green onions (chopped).
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of Butter (all natural!).
- You need to prepare 1 medium of Yellow onion (diced).
- Use 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sweet pepper (color of choice, diced).
- Use 1/4 cup of Carrots (diced).
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Broccoli (chopped florets).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Celery (diced).
- Provide 1 can of Kernel corn (strained, rinsed).
- Use 1/2 cup of Ham (diced).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Olive or coconut oil.
- Use 2 tsp of Rosemary, fresh (minced).
- Use of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) step by step
- Boil cauliflower until very tender. (About 40 minutes on medium heat) They should be so tender, minimal effort is needed to mash them..
- Strain cauliflower. Pat it dry carefully with a paper towel. Get as much moisture out as possible. If not, they become runny!.
- Mash with sour cream, butter, 1/4 cup of cheese, green onions and 2 cloves of garlic. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Sauté ham, yellow onion and garlic cloves (3). Caramelize and set aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan as the ham, add oil and cook the ground turkey, salt and pepper. Toss in the veggies except corn. When nearly done, toss in ham, corn and Rosemary. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes,.
- Using a casserole pan (I used a 13x9), spread meat mixture evenly. (I had to strain out some liquid.). Spread the mash directly over the meat mixture and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let cool. Enjoy!.
- Tip - deglaze pan after cooking ham with chicken broth. Adds a deeper flavor!.
Now that you've gotten to the end of this Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) recipe, now explore recipes and also execute it and also delight in. You never know - you just may have discovered a new vocation.
If you find this Turkey Shepherd's Pie (Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.