If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be among the earliest skills worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any restrictions to the understanding available for the cook curious about boosting his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, also professionals, can always find new recipes, approaches and also strategies to enhance their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need to prepare 8 oz of cream cheese (plain, veggie, or chive).
- You need to prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used sharp).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for crust.
- Prepare 4 each of large chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Apple cider (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of siracha sauce (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Adam's best fire chicken seasoning (can sub with a red pepper flake and minced garlic and onion seasoning mix).
Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Mix milk, eggs, Apple cider and siracha sauce together in large bowl.
- Butterfly chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in milk mixture to marinade for 15-30 minutes (longer is ok).
- While chicken soaks, mix cream cheese with seasonings. Then stir in mozzarella and cheddar cheese..
- Put parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. (Can use panko or bread crumbs).
- Place cheese mixture in center of chicken, then close chicken and roll in cheese or panko. Place in prepared glass baking dish with seam down. (I sprinkled the top with parsley and cayenne but it's definitely not necessary).
- Bake in 350°F oven until chicken is golden brown. (About 45 minutes).
- Let chicken rest 15 minutes before serving..
Since you have actually read the Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, and you have the expertise that you need to carry out in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.