If you're looking for Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like lots of others, you may be a novice.Whatever the case may be, practical cooking guidance can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while as well as discover a few things that can splash some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen regimen. This Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare 20 large of cherry tomatoes, inside pulp removed ( a grapefruit knife works great for this )invert on paper towels to drain while preparing filling..
- Use 3 oz of mini penne pasta or any mini pasta, cooked.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need to prepare 2 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream, heavy or light.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 4 oz of mixed cheeses, shredded, I used sharp cheddar and italian four cheese blend.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste, keep in mind the cheese is salty.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks bramd.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 5 slice of pepperoni, each slice cut into 4 pieces.
Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes step by step
- Spray a baking dish large enough to hold tomatos tightly with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small saucepan melt butter, add onion and garlic and soften, add cream and sour cream and heat to a simmer, add cajun seasoning and pepper and hot sauce, add cheese, all except grated parmesan which is fo topping and stir just until melted, remove from heat and combine with pasta..
- Fill each tomato with macaroni and cheese, sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese, top each with a pepperoni piece..
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot, don't overbake or tomatos will fall apart..
- Serve as a side dish to almost any meal or a light lunch with a salad!.
You do not require to be a pro to cook an excellent dish. There are numerous recipes that look hard and also overwhelming, yet remain in truth, rather easy one of it is Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.