If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking as well as believe it makes the ideal relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents scrumptious is certain to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem hard, however, to pinpoint recipes that help you or suggestions that brings about an eventually effective dish. Maybe this Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) dish is the one you are searching for.
To make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Provide 4 of Portobello Mushrooms.
- Provide 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Prepare 100 gms of Baby Spinach.
- You need 4 of Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Small Garlic Clove.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Itialian Herb Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 75 gms of Canned Beans (I used four bean mix).
- You need to prepare 2 tbs of Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- Prepare 40 gms of Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- Use of NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like).
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor.
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp).
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl..
- Add the cheese & beans - Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly..
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad..
There are few activities as satisfying and also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can additionally give scrumptious dishes for your household. Broadening your understanding of food preparation is specific to boost your time in the kitchen area. Trying Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe is a remarkable way to do just that.
If you find this Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.