If you're looking for Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite sufficient knowledge to prepare with excellence. This Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos dish is an excellent start, easy to prepare and also tasty.
You can have Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos
- Prepare 4 large of russet potatos.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mixed cheese, I used a blend of sharp cheddar,italian four cheese and pepper jack.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 4 of thin strips of bacon.
Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos instructions
- Poke a hole with a small sharp knife in each potato and microwave, turning once just until soft timing depends on size of potato and wattage of your microwave..
- Place soft hot potatos on foil and brush all over with melted butter, sprinkle each outside of potato evenly with garlic powder, pepper, parmesan cheese and salt to taste. Fold foil over potatos to steam until cool enough to handle..
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or spray with non stick spray big enough to hold potatos in one layer..
- Unwrap potatoes, carefully cut a slit on top and press sides to open potato and expose pulp, with the tines of a fork fluff pulp being gentle so as not to rip skin. In each potato add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tabespoon cream fuffing into pulp gently. Season with a bit of salt and pepper if desired. Combine green onions with cheese. Divide cheese\onion mixture evenly into each potato pressing in gently. Top with bacon..
- Bake i preheated oven about 15 minutes or until hot, and bacon and skin is crisp.
- This is a great side dish to just about any meal and makes a great lunch with a salad!.
Now that you've gotten to completion of this Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos recipe, currently trying out recipes and also apply it and also enjoy. You never ever understand - you simply might have discovered a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.