If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken katsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking and think it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents delicious is certain to make anyone's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally appear challenging, however, to determine recipes that work for you or guidance that causes an ultimately successful dish. Maybe this Brad's chicken katsu recipe is the one you are looking for.
To cook Brad's chicken katsu you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken katsu
- You need of For the tonkatsu sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbs of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mirin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Use 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- Provide 2 lbs of chicken breast, sliced into 1/2 " strips.
- Prepare of Prepared tempura batter.
These sandwiches combine the shattering panko crispiness of katsu-style cutlets and the fiery heat found in Nashville-style hot chicken with some cooling shredded lettuce to put out the fire. Chicken katsu is a twist on the classic Japanese dish, which is traditionally made with pork. These crispy, crunchy chicken cutlets are topped with a sweet-salty tonkatsu sauce that's simply irresistible. Chicken Katsu - Japanese fried chicken cutlet with panko bread crumbs.
Brad's chicken katsu instructions
- Slice chicken and put on a plate. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside..
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce. Mix well and refrigerate until use..
- Mix tempura batter. If you choose to use a boxed tempura follow recipe on box. Or make your own by mixing 1 cup rice flour w/ 2/3 cup ice water..
- Heat deep fryer to 360 degrees..
- Dip chicken in batter to coat well. Let excess drip off. Hold end of strip in hot oil for a few seconds then slowly lower into oil. This should keep the batter from sticking to the frying basket. Fry about 8 strips at a time. Fry for about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels..
- Serve chicken with the sauce on the side. Enjoy..
This recipe yields very Chicken katsu is served with a tonkatsu or katsu sauce. This recipe is better than Japanese takeout! Easy chicken katsu recipe, served with Tonkatsu sauce This recipe yields very crispy chicken and served with homemade Katsu sauce. Easy Baked Chicken Katsu is a delicious, lighter take on the fried original.
Now that you have reviewed the Brad's chicken katsu recipe, and you have the know-how that you need to do in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Brad's chicken katsu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.