If you're looking for No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of details on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of seasoned chefs and except the average person. It can be perplexing to wade through all of the readily available details. Fortunately, this No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake recipe is easy to do and will offer you some great tips. They will certainly help anyone, also a novice.
You can cook No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Heavy whipping cream (separated).
- You need of Powdered sugar (separated).
- You need to prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare of Earl Grey tea.
- Prepare of Chocolate digest biscuits.
- Use of Butter (melted).
- Use of Lemon.
- Use of Granulated sugar.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Lemon syrup.
No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake step by step
- To make earl grey cream for filling: Add 260g of heavy whipping cream and tea leaves to saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring continuously. Once it reaches a simmer, immediately remove from heat and steep for at least an hour, longer if a stronger tea flavor is desired. Once the mixture has steeped, strain into a separate container and place in refrigerator to chill for approximately 2 hours. While mixture is chilling prepare lemons and biscuit base..
- To make candied lemons and lemon syrup*: Slice the ends off a fresh lemon. Thinly slice lemon. Remove seeds where possible. In a heavy bottomed pan add water and sugar, slowly bring to a simmer. Once simmering add lemon slices in a single layer and allow to simmer in simple syrup until translucent. Remove to a cooling rack and leave until cool. Pour remaining syrup into a container and refrigerate..
- To make chocolate biscuit base: Add the chocolate digest biscuits to your food processor and pulse until a fine crumb forms. Transfer to mixing bowl and add melted butter. Mix until crumb feels like wet sand. Press into your 6 inch pan making sure to form an even layer. Put in refrigerator to set for at least 10 minutes..
- To make the filling**: Add cream cheese, 125g of powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, begin whipping the earl grey cream while slowly incorporating remaining powdered sugar. Whip until semi stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour over biscuit base. Refrigerate 4-6 hours to set..
- To make lemon whipped cream: In a cold bowl, combine remaining heavy whipping cream and 55g of previously reserved lemon syrup and mix until stiff peaks form..
- To finish: Remove cheesecake from fridge. Add lemon whipped cream in whatever design you desire. Add a couple of candied lemons for garnish. Serve cheesecake just below room temperature..
- Notes: *Roll the candied lemons in sugar after they are just cooled for a little extra sweetness. **Be sure your earl grey cream is completely chilled and you are using cold equipment. Since the mixture was heated it doesn't whip as readily as unheated cold cream..
A terrific, home-cooked meal is the example all of us bear in mind. Using these No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete that maintains training-- the extra you do it, the much better you get, find out as high as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.