If you're looking for Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite sufficient knowledge to prepare with excellence. This Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast recipe is a good start, easy to prepare and also tasty.
To make Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast
- Provide of Earl grey tea yeast starter.
- Provide of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast step by step
- Cool the tea liquid and transfer to a jar, then add in 2 tablespoons of sugar. It was summer when I took the picture, so it all floated to the top in 3 days..
- This time I used 450 g bread flour and 50 g flour. Add in the sugar, salt, and strained yeast extract..
- Mix it all together....
- Knead well, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise for the first time..
- This is how it looks after 6 hours. Press out the gas, divide into equal portions, and let rest for about 20 minutes..
- After shaping, let it rise for the second time (until it's about 1.5-2 times the size); this took about 2 hours..
- When removing the cloth after rising, if it is stuck to the dough, then instead of forcing them apart....
- ...spray on the mist from the top of the cloth, and it will come off cleanly..
- Bake in an oven at 200℃ for 13-15 minutes..
You do not require to be a professional to cook a great meal. There are several recipes that look difficult and also overwhelming, but remain in reality, rather easy among it is Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Homemade Bread with Earl Grey Tea Yeast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.