If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking and also believe it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make anyone's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes appear tough, though, to identify dishes that help you or suggestions that brings about an inevitably successful meal. Maybe this Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) dish is the one you are searching for.
To make Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free)
- Use 350 gr of boneless skinless chicken (can be breast or thigh).
- Use 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need to prepare of Coating Ingredients :.
- Use 100 gr of tapioca flour.
- Use 25 grams of cornstarch.
- Provide of Sprinkle Seasoning (mix well) :.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) step by step
- Cut the chicken approximately 1/2 inch thickness..
- Mix ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture to the chicken. Let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl and in a separate place, mix well the coating ingredients..
- Dip the chicken meat into the egg. Coat with the flour. Dip it again into the egg, then coat it with the flour..
- Heat oil for deep fry the chicken over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden light brown..
- Let the chicken cool down a little bit then slice it in little pieces if you like, then transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with five spice seasoning mixture over the fried chicken as much as you like..
Since you've reached completion of this Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipe, currently explore recipes as well as apply it and also appreciate. You never understand - you simply might have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.