If you're looking for Homestyle Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homestyle Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the concept of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked dish, yet with today's active timetables, it can be tougher than ever to locate the time to put one with each other. Fortunately, aid is out there, the Homestyle Fried Chicken recipe and advice in this post will certainly aid you assembled healthier meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Homestyle Fried Chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homestyle Fried Chicken
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of whole large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of half n half or milk or buttermilk.
- You need to prepare 1 of whole chicken cut into pieces or 5 breasts cut in half.
- Prepare 2 tbs of season salt or season meat tenderizer.
- You need 1 tbs of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of paprika.
- Provide 2 cups of peanut, corn or vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of deep frying pan or skillet.
Homestyle Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix eggs, milk or half n half until well combined in a wide or deep bowl.
- Mix flour and all seasonings until well combined in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken in flour mixture then into egg mixture and back into flour, set aside on plate and continue until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Set chicken aside, add oil to skillet and heat on medium to med-high until bubbly when u drop a pinch of flour in oil.
- Add chicken in oil slowly, cooking only 3-5 pieces at a time.
- Cook on first side for about 5-7 minutes to set crust then flip carefully.
- Keep cooking and flipping every so often until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when poked with fork or knife.
- Take out and place on cookie sheet and put in warm oven while cooking the rest so that it doesn't get cold before serving.
- Each time a batch of chicken is done add to oven on pan until all chicken pieces are done.
- I like to serve this with veggies like green beans or broccoli, mashed taters and homemade gravy that I make from some of the pan drippings and some of the seasoned flour that's left from dipping the chicken and I add some milk and chicken flavored bouillon cubes to it....
- All the measurements may not be exactly right in this recipe. I'm kinda just guessing bc Mom never measured anything and I usually don't either. Feel free to tweak the spices to your taste... I hope you try, post and enjoy! Thanks! :).
Take these Homestyle Fried Chicken recipe suggestions and utilize them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is an excellent location to try new things with the appropriate help.
If you find this Homestyle Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.