If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to incredible home-cooked meals.
To cook Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla
- Use of Earl Grey tea bags.
- Use of hot water.
- Use of grated ginger.
- Provide of green cardamoms, bruised.
- Prepare of sooji (semolina).
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Provide of green chilies, ground.
- Use of cinnamon powder.
- Use of Eno fruit salt.
- You need of oil + 1 tsp. oil.
- Provide of mustard seeds.
- Provide of curry leaves.
- You need to prepare of sesame seeds.
- You need to prepare of fresh grated coconut.
- You need to prepare of coriander leaves, chopped.
Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla step by step
- In a bowl, add hot water, tea bags, ginger and cardamoms and brew for 30 minutes..
- Strain and keep the liquid aside..
- In a bow, mix together sooji, tea brew, salt, 1 tsp. oil, turmeric powder, yoghurt and green chilies..
- Whisk well..
- Add cinnamon powder and Eno fruit salt. Whisk again..
- Pour onto a greased plate and steam for 15-17 minutes. When cool, cut into desired shapes..
- Temper the hot oil with mustard seeds and sesame seeds. Pour it over the Dhoklas..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh grated coconut..
Now that you have read Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some excellent food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Ramadan Special - Earl Grey Tea Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.