If you're looking for Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
You can cook Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
- Provide of tea bags Earl Grey (or 2 tablespoons loose tea).
- Provide of water , hot.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Use of baking powder.
- You need to prepare of salt.
- You need of butter , unsalted , at room temperature.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of sugar granulated.
- You need of chocolate semi-sweet , melted and cooled.
- You need of sour cream.
- Provide of sugar Powdered.
Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8-cup (or more) bundt pan..
- Brew the tea in the hot water for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags (or strain the leaves) and set aside to cool. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition..
- Blend in the melted chocolate. Beat in the dry ingredients on low speed until almost combined, then alternately add the tea and sour cream until combined. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out with just a few crumbs attached. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Turn out of the pan and onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving..
Since you've reached completion of this Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake recipe, currently experimenting with recipes as well as execute it and take pleasure in. You never understand - you just may have located a new job.
If you find this Earl Grey Chocolate Sour Cream Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.