If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and also assume it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents delicious is specific to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can sometimes appear hard, though, to determine recipes that benefit you or suggestions that results in an ultimately successful dish. Maybe this Chicken fingers dish is the one you are looking for.
To make Chicken fingers you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fingers
- Prepare 2 piece of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of chilly sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 of cornflakes.
- Provide 1 of all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to prepare of oil.
These pretzel crusted chicken fingers are baked, crunchy and ridiculously flavorful. Potato-Crusted Chicken Fingers Recipe These chicken fingers are pan-fried in a small amount of Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers Recipe Heating your baking sheet prior to cooking ensures crispier. Download Chicken fingers stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Chicken fingers — Origin Alternative name(s) Chicken strips, chicken tenders, chicken toes, chicken Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers — Raising Cane redirects here.
Chicken fingers step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into medium size pieces and marinate it with soy sauce,chilli sauce,honey,all powders,salt and ginger garlic paste and set aside for half n hour.
- Now crush the cornflakes and add all-purpose flour and chilli powder into it.This is the coating for the marinated chicken.
- Add egg and 2spoons of all-purpose flour in marinated hicken.Now heat the oil on low flame.Take a piece of marinated chicken,coat it with the cornflakes mixture and deep fry it till the cornflakes turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle some dried herbs and Serve this with schezwan sauce ..
Our chicken fingers are easy to make, tender, juicy, and made with ingredients you likely already have at home. Even better, they're lower in sodium and free of questionable ingredients. A healthy way to eat chicken that kids absolutely love - Baked Chicken Fingers! Chicken dipped in flour, egg, and panko, then baked to a crispy perfection! Not to mention they're SO easy to make!
Cooking a scrumptious meal for your family does not need to suggest investing hrs slaving away in the kitchen area. There are several variety of recipes such as Chicken fingers recipe, you can use to whip together a fantastic meal in a short time, soon your family members will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chicken fingers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.