If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Golden Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with lots of dinner events under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Crispy Golden Chicken Strips recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
To make Crispy Golden Chicken Strips you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Crispy Golden Chicken Strips
- Use 1 packages of Chicken Breast Tenderlion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Pepper.
- Use 4 tbsp of Tony's Season Salt.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko Japanese style bread crumbs.
Crispy Golden Chicken Strips instructions
- Present deep fryer 400°F.
- mix flour , pepper , and Tonys season salt..
- lay chicken strips in the dry mix. To cover the strips evenly..
- Mix Egg, water, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, and salt.
- dip chicken tenderlion strips in the wet mix.
- pour panko on a cookie sheet or regular pan.
- Roll strips in panko.
- deep fry strips for 15 mins or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- serve and enjoy.
Take these Crispy Golden Chicken Strips recipe concepts and use them and also perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a fantastic location to attempt brand-new points with the appropriate help.
If you find this Crispy Golden Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.