If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer-egg fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your food ideal, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking talent however not quite enough knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Paneer-egg fried rice recipe is a great start, very easy to prepare as well as tasty.
You can have Paneer-egg fried rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Paneer-egg fried rice
- You need to prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Paneer , cut into cubes.
- Prepare of Left over rice.
- Provide of onion, diced.
- Use of carrot, medium sized, finely chopped.
- Provide of capsicum, finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- Use of green chillies.
- You need of soya sauce.
- You need to prepare of green chilli sauce.
- You need to prepare of ketchup.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Oil,.
This delicious but simple recipe makes for a quick Choose any long-grain rice for the egg fried rice. Jasmine, white, or wheat work well in this recipe. Basmati also works, but the flavor will be masked by. Did you know that egg is the key to great fried rice?
Paneer-egg fried rice instructions
- Heat oil. Add finely chopped garlic cloves and green chillies. Saute..
- Add the paneer cubes. Fry until the paneer cubes has nice golden brown colour..
- Add carrots, capsicum and onions..
- On the same pan, move the veggies little aside and add the beaten eggs. Scramble it nicely..
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, ketchup, red chilli powder and salt..
- Fry it over high flame..
- Lastly add the pepper powder. Mix well. Garnish with some spring onions (optional)..
This is a quick easy recipe of instant rice fried with egg, onion, green beans and soy sauce. These pan-fried rice noodles are wonderfully crispy on the outside. They taste fantastic with fried eggs and a bit of hot sauce. Using fresh rice noodles: Although I haven't tried this yet, I suspect that this recipe tastes even better when you use fresh rice noodles (i.e., ones that are already fully cooked). Chinese style paneer fried rice is a welcome break from routine rice preparations.
Since you have read the Paneer-egg fried rice recipe, and you have the knowledge that you need to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Paneer-egg fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.