Looking for the perfect Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking and believe it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents scrumptious is particular to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can sometimes seem challenging, though, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or suggestions that causes an ultimately effective meal. Perhaps this Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice dish is the one you are trying to find.
You can cook Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice
- You need to prepare 150 g of rice.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of small tin of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 inches of fresh ginger.
- Provide 6 tbs of soy sauce.
- Use 200 g of natural tofu.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, chilli flakes and soy sauce.
- You need of Olive oil and butter for frying.
That's what I did the first time I made it! (just add a couple more eggs and call it. One of my all-time favorite dishes is Lemongrass Beef and Rice Noodles. However, if you fry tofu, it gets a little crunchy and nutty tasting, almost like crisp chicken skin. The tofu absorbs some of the egg while lending its fattiness to reinforce that of the egg, as if it's an egg extender.
Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice instructions
- At least one hour before you want to start cooking, prepare and marinade the tofu. To do this, press the tofu between kitchen roll repeatedly until the kitchen roll no longer becomes damp from the tofu. Cut the tofu into chunks and put in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 inch of ginger (both chopped finely) and chilli flakes depending on your preference. You can also leave to tofu to marinade for a few hours or overnight for a stronger flavour..
- Start your rice cooking. In the meantime crack the two eggs in a bowl, whisk for 30 seconds and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside. Chop the veg..
- Fry the tofu and marinade in a pan for a few minutes on each side until it crisps up. Set aside on a plate. In a large frying pan fry the onions, broccoli, pepper, the rest of the ginger and the lemongrass in a generous drizzle of olive oil. After 5 minutes add the pepper and bamboo shoots. Cook for another 10 minutes or longer if you want your vegetables to be soft..
- When the rice is done, rinse with cold water and set aside. Make a space in the middle of the frying pan and melt a knob of butter. Fry the rest of the garlic for 2 minutes on a low heat then add the rice. Mix the vegetables and rice together and add the tofu..
- Push the rice mixture to the side of the pan and add the egg mixture. Stir the egg occasionally, and once it has scrambled mix it in well with the veg and rice..
- Season to taste with soy sauce, pepper and chilli flakes. Enjoy!.
Korean pajeons usually involve some rice flour and water. They are all the same ideas. Egg fried rice is fast & affordable dish that I can whip it up on any. Breakdown rice and mix it with the eggs. A day old cold jasmine rice is my absolute favorite to make fried rice.
Take these Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice recipe suggestions as well as use them as well as maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is an excellent location to try brand-new points with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.