If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing and rewarding experience to produce a just tasty dish or baked item. The smells in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe will certainly give you some suggestion for you to become an amazing cook.
You can cook Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole
- Use 250 gm of Spinach.
- You need to prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- Provide leaves of Some coriander.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide Tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oats powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Dry mango powder.
- You need to prepare 200 Gram of paneer cubes.
- You need 1 Tsp of Gram masala.
- Provide 1tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare as required of Mozzarella cheese for garnishing.
- Provide As required of Bread cubes according to your baking tray/bowl.
- You need 1/4 Cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped/Crushed garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Chilli flakes for garnishing.
Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole step by step
- Put spinach in boil water. Blanch it for 2 minutes in boiling water. Now take out from the boilng water and immediately dip into Ice cold water..
- After 1 minute take out from the ice cold water and transfer into the grinder,add 2-3 green chillies, some coriander leave and make a smooth paste. Now transfer into the bowl and keep it aside..
- Add olive oil in a pan. When oil is hot, add ginger & garlic and sauté for a while. Now add oats powder and cook for 1/2 minute. Now add 500 ml milk, whisk and cook it until sauce get thickens..
- Now add spinach purée,mix it well. Now salt to taste, black pepper, coriander powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, mix them well and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Now add panner cubes and mix it well. Now add garam masala,lemon juice and mix it well..
- Preheat the oven. Transfer this Palak panner mixture into a heat proof bowl/baking tray. Garnish with mozzarella cheese and bread cubes..Take melted butter in a bowl,add chopped garlic and coriander and mix it well.Apply this melted butter with the help of the brush on the bread cubes..
- Now bake at 200 degree Celsius for 8 minutes or till the bread are brown. Now take out from the oven and garnish with the chilli flakes. Enjoy :).
Cooking is a kind of art and it takes some time and practice to equal experience and knowledge in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation as well as additionally several kinds of food from different societies. Use what you have actually seen from Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe it will certainly assist you in your food preparation ventures.
If you find this Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.