If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted egg fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the oldest skills worldwide. That does not mean that there are any limitations to the knowledge readily available for the cook thinking about enhancing his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, also specialists, can always find new recipes, methods and strategies to enhance their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Salted egg fried rice recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Salted egg fried rice you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted egg fried rice
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need to prepare 1 of salted egg.
- You need to prepare 2 of dried scallop.
- You need 1 cup of frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of sesame oil.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of luncheon meat.
- Use 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
The humble fried rice just got even tastier. Serve up a simply prepared yet delightful dish packed with protein goodness and all-round yumminess. Add an exciting delicious twist to your fried rice using Chinese preserved duck eggs. This fried rice can be eaten as is or with your favorite dish.
Salted egg fried rice step by step
- Cook rice and refrigerate overnight to draw moisture from rice.
- Soak dried scallops in water. After at least 3 hours, pull apart to strips. Set aside water used to soak dried scallops.
- Cook frozen vegetables separately and set aside.
- Add oil to medium hot pan.
- Add onions and stir fry, for around 1 minute.
- Add in luncheon meat, dried scallops and vegetables, stir fry for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in rice and toss.
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Create well and add in salted eggs.
- Cook eggs for around 2-3 minutes.
- Add sesame oil to taste.
Just have this crazy idea of using salted egg to fry rice. Wonder if it'll give it that wonderful eggy aroma that it gives to chicken, crab and prawns. The aroma is not that prominent. But wonder if that'll be rectified by using double amount of egg yolks? While the rice cooks, you can carry on making the scrambled eggs.
Every person wants to be a far better cook. Everyone wishes to experiment with fun recipes. Finding the moment and also really feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen area can in some cases position an obstacle though. We really hope these Salted egg fried rice recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Provide a couple of these ideas a try tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Salted egg fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.