If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking skill however not quite sufficient expertise to cook with perfection. This Palak paneer recipe is a good start, very easy to cook and scrumptious.
To cook Palak paneer you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Use 1 bunch / 500 gram of spinach finely chopped.
- Provide 250 grams of Paneer cut big square pieces.
- Use 250 grams of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Provide 4 or 5 of Garlic pods finely chopped.
- You need 1 inch of piece of ginger, grated.
- You need 1 tea spoon of malai or cream.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare as required of Refined oil or desi ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt, green chillies and red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Cashew nuts for decoration.
Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese). green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Palak Paneer Recipe-How to Make Easy Palak Paneer-Spinach and Cottage Cheese Recipe. Palak Paneer (with Tip to keep Palak Green) Paneer Recipes @ Guru's Cooking. Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads.
Palak paneer instructions
- Boil spinach with salt and half cup of water in a cooker. When done mash it nicely and keep aside.
- In a woke take 2 teaspoon ghee or oil and fry paneer pieces and cashew nuts and keep aside.
- In the same oil put ginger, garlic and saute it and add palak and add red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and cook till all the water evaporates and keep aside.
- In a separate woke put oil, heat it and add tomatoes, red chilli powder, garam masala, little salt, coriander piwder and saute till done i. e. When it leaves the side of woke, keep aside.
- Arranging process in following steps.
- Grease the baking dish, arrange paneer pieces, put tomato paste layer, level it then put spinach paste layer and level it..
- Now arrange cashew nuts. Mix malai with a spoon and put on the spinach layer as dots all over..
- Now micro this for 5 minutes only at the time of serving and serve like cake slices by picking every paneer pieces.
- Pieces of arranged paneer pieces.
- Pieces of tomato layer.
- Pieces of spinach layer.
- Pieces of the bowl from bottom side of the bowl (how it looks before microwave).
- Final. Pieces.
How to make without changing the To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish.
Now that you've gotten to completion of this Palak paneer recipe, currently trying out recipes as well as apply it as well as delight in. You never ever recognize - you simply may have found a new occupation.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.