Looking for the perfect Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are several types of cooking that you could find out. You can become a chef or you can just attempt to understand the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Numerous tasks in the office use cooks, prep-cooks and managers that additionally oversee cooks. We hope this Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta recipe can aid make you a much better cook.
You can cook Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta using 18 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta
- Provide of For the koftas:.
- Use 1 bunch of Palak.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Paneer.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of Tutti fruti (optional).
- You need of For the gravy:.
- Prepare 2 of medium Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of medium Onions.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of Garlic pods.
- Provide 1 of " piece Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Fresh cream or Malai.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta step by step
- Wash palak properly.
- Blanch palak till the colour changes.
- Immediately transfer the blanched palak into cold water to retain it's nice green colour.
- After cooling grind this palak to a fine paste.
- In a nonstick pan, take 1 tbsp oil and transfer this paste to it.
- Cook this paste till all the water evaporates and it becomes dry.
- Transfer this in a bowl and let it cool a little.
- Add 2 tsp of cornflour and 1 tsp salt to this paste and mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, take paneer and add salt and knead it very well.
- Now take small portion of this paneer and add tutti fruti and close it from all sides to form a ball. Make all the balls of the paneer in the same way.
- Now grease ur palms with a little oil and take a small portion of palak paste and flatten it with ur fingers.
- Now put a paneer ball in this flattened palak and close it to form a ball. Same way make all the balls.
- Rolls these balls in cornflour properly.
- Now in a appe pan bake these balls, if desired add some oil in it.
- Now in a pressure cooker add chopped tomatoes, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Take 3-4 whistles and then grind this to a fine paste.
- Strain this to get a smooth paste.
- In a nonstick pan, take 1 tbsp oil and add this tomato puree to it and cook for 15-20 mins or till it thickens.
- Keep all the masalas ready, and add them in the thick tomato puree, sugar is added to balance the sourness of tomato.
- Cook for a min or 2 and then add fresh cream to it.
- Cut the koftas from the middle.
- Transfer the prepared gravy in a serving bowl and arrange koftas in it and serve piping hot with rice/ roti/ naan or lachha paratha.
Food preparation a tasty dish for your household doesn't need to mean spending hours toiling away in the cooking area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta recipe, you can use to whip with each other a fantastic meal in a short time, quickly your family members will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.