If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are several types of cooking that you might discover. You can become a chef or you can just attempt to master the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Numerous work in the work environment use cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that likewise manage chefs. We hope this Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe can help make you a much better cook.
To cook Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken
- You need to prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Use 380 g of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1.5-2 cups of half and half cream.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need to prepare 2 of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- Use 1/2 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken step by step
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).
Cooking is a form of art as well as it requires time and method to equal experience as well as know-how in the field. There are numerous forms of cooking as well as additionally many different kinds of food from various cultures. Use what you have actually seen from Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe it will assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.