If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your very own cooking experiments or a skilled chef with many supper celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米 recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to wonderful home-cooked dishes.
You can have Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米
- Provide 4 of rice vermicelli.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Use of cha siu (shredded).
- You need 5 slice of ham (shredded).
- Prepare half of onions shredded.
- Provide of chives shredded.
- You need to prepare of Curry powder.
- You need to prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare of Chicken powder.
Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米 instructions
- For cha siu i usually use the ones that are leftovers the night before just not to waste food..
- Scramble the eggs how ever u like to cook them.
- I usually just break them in bits but today just to make it prettier i shred them up..
- As for the Vermicelli, Cook for Maximum "1 min" under hot boiling water. Take it out and rinse under cold water. please note: the Vermicelli is only 40% cooked..
- I prefer less oil but usually people put alot of oil at this stage. So up to you. Mid High Heat ~ Add in onions, fry for 1 min then add in the meat and fry until light brown, then throw in the Vermicelli..
- You can switch to low heat if have trouble mixing then switch it back higher. Now add in 2~4 tsp of curry powder (depends on how spicy u like it to be), then around 3 to 4 tsp of turmeric powder to get the colour. Add more if needed and mix well. After mixing add in the eggs and chicken powder/salt. Taste it and add more spice if needed..
- After taste test~ if ok Add in chives. Done!.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a fantastic meal. There are numerous recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, yet are in truth, quite basic among it is Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米 recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this Hong Kong style - Singaporean Fried Rice Vermicelli 星洲炒米 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.