If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajita Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the oldest skills in the world. That does not suggest that there are any type of limits to the knowledge available for the chef curious about raising his or her skills. Even the finest chefs, even experts, can always find brand-new dishes, techniques and also strategies to enhance their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Chicken Fajita Noodles recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Chicken Fajita Noodles you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Noodles
- You need to prepare 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins-.
- Prepare pieces of cut into bite-sized.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow and Green), cut into strips.
- You need to prepare 1 of Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- You need to prepare 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Use 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 16 oz of Noodles (I used Extra-Wide).
- You need of Fresh Chives and Dill for garnish.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chicken Fajita Noodles step by step
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and continue to boil until desired tenderness is reached (12-15 minutes, or according to the package directions). Drain the noodles and set them aside until ready to use..
- Season the chicken with half of the taco seasoning..
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet to a plate..
- Add the onions and peppers along with the remaining seasoning and saute for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the veggies develop some color and cook down a bit. Add garlic, stir, and cook for about 30 seconds. Then return the chicken to the skillet, add the broth along with the canned tomatoes, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a medium low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Mix in the heavy cream, add the cooked noodles, adjust the seasoning and stir until everything is combined..
- Serve garnished with fresh chives, dill or any herbs of your choice..
You do not need to be a professional to cook an excellent dish. There are numerous recipes that look tough as well as frustrating, however remain in fact, rather simple among it is Chicken Fajita Noodles recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Chicken Fajita Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.