If you're looking for Grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals like cooking and believe it makes the perfect relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells delicious is particular to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem hard, though, to identify recipes that benefit you or suggestions that results in an inevitably successful meal. Perhaps this Grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe is the one you are seeking.
You can have Grilled chicken cheese with ham using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken cheese with ham
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each).
- Use 4 slices of Swiss cheese (1 oz each).
- You need 4 slices of deli ham (1 oz each).
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 lb of multicolored fingerling potatoes, cut in 3/4-inch pieces.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves.
Transfer the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs. The grilled chicken HAS to be boneless, skinless chicken breasts because Curtis cannot deal with bones. We had leftover chicken and were planning on making grilled cheese sandwiches (I don't think I have ever told you how obsessed we are with grilled cheeses) and Curtis suggested we. A simple addition helps our Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich stand out from the crowd.
Grilled chicken cheese with ham step by step
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray..
- In thick side of each chicken breast, cut 3-inch-long pocket to within 1/4 inch of opposite side of breast. For each breast, cut 1 slice of cheese in half, and add to pocket; cut 1 slice ham in half, and add to pocket. Secure with toothpicks. In small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the Worcestershire sauce and smoked paprika. Brush chicken breasts with Dijon mixture..
- In medium bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon mustard, the melted butter, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, and toss to coat. Place chicken on center of each sheet of foil. Spoon potato mixture equally around each chicken breast..
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal..
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 11 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil, and garnish with parsley..
- To make in oven, place packs on cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F); garnish with parsley..
- NOTES To make the pockets in the chicken breasts, use a small paring knife for better control. Make sure all the filling stays inside, where it belongs. Stuff cheese in pocket before adding ham so the ham blocks the exit..
Switch up the ordinary with this Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich. I like to have Grilled Cheese Ham and Egg Sandwich for breakfast. This is my way of "eating like a king" during the first meal of the day. They say that it helps boosts the metabolism if you start your day with a heavy breakfast, so I always gave it a try. An unusual and delicious way to prepare chicken - rolled up with ham and Swiss cheese, crumbed and cooked quickly in the microwave.
There are couple of activities as enjoyable and rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can likewise give delicious dishes for your household. Increasing your understanding of cooking is particular to boost your time in the cooking area. Attempting Grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe is a remarkable means to do just that.
If you find this Grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.