If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Possibly you are simply a kitchen area expert? Or like many others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the situation may be, useful cooking advice can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while and also find out a few things that can spray some new fun into your kitchen area routine. This Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken)
- You need to prepare 8 pieces of chicken (you can use both chicken breast or chicken thighs).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 of lemongrass, pounded.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Prepare 8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Use 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide of For the ground spices:.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 10 of shallots.
- You need 2 of chili pepper.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 inch of galangal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis) is a sweetened aromatic soy sauce, originating in Indonesia, which has a darker color. Ayam Bakar is a dish of charcoal-grilled chicken marinated in kecap manis, coconut oil, shallot, garlic, chilli pepper, coriander, tamarind juice, candlenut, turmeric and Ayam Bakar differs from place to place, the Balinese tends to be sweeter while the Lombok and Sumatran style tends to be spicier. Cumi Bakar Kecap - Indonesian Grilled Squids with Kecap Manis - recipe by me. Indonesian grilled chicken is succulent, sweet and salty with a hint of spices.
Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) step by step
- Mix the chicken with lime juice and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- In a food processor, combine all the ground spices ingredients and pulse until finely chopped. Add the vegetable oil and pulse to a fine paste..
- Transfer the paste to a wok and cook over medium-high heat. Add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass. Stir until fragrant. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken change color..
- Lower the heat. Add sweet soy sauce, white pepper powder, sugar, water, and tamarind juice. Simmer until the chicken is tender and the sauce is permeated..
- Place chicken on a hot, preheated greased grill. Rub the ground spices on the chicken. Grill the chicken until the skin is caramelized. Turn over. Do the same to the other side. Be careful not to burn it..
- Serve with warm rice, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce. Don’t forget the ‘sambal trasi’! 😋.
Prepare ayam bakar: Marinade the chicken with lime juice while you are preparing other things. Serve the ayam bakar with vegetables and sambal lalap terasi. I would love to see it! Sayap ayam (chicken wings) make a great starter and are a really good accompaniment to a DVD or sports game on TV. Of course, they make a fantastic main course, too - especially for You could even barbecue the chicken before adding the kecap manis if you would prefer to cook the dish outside.
Now that you have actually read Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some terrific food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Technique is required for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.