If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people love cooking and also assume it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is particular to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can sometimes seem challenging, though, to identify dishes that help you or suggestions that causes an inevitably effective meal. Perhaps this Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce recipe is the one you are searching for.
You can have Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Provide 3 of jalapeños.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 (12 oz.) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese.
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce instructions
- Chop jalapeños, garlic and 1/4 of the onion and place in food processor. Slice remaining onion and place aside for later..
- Process until finely chopped. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken breasts..
- Grill in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. This usually requires about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Place in oven on low to keep warm until ready to serve..
- Melt butter in separate skillet. Add jalapeño mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add flour and mix until slightly pasty..
- Whisk in both milks and reduce heat to medium low..
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add in parmesan cheese and heat additional 2 minutes..
- Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized..
- Serve chicken topped with caramelized onion and spoonful of jalapeño cream sauce. Enjoy!.
Now that you have actually read Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some great food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.