If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your cuisine perfect, you are not the only one. Lots of people have natural cooking ability yet not quite adequate expertise to cook with perfection. This Copycat KFC grilled chicken dish is a great start, easy to prepare and scrumptious.
You can cook Copycat KFC grilled chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Copycat KFC grilled chicken
- Use 1 of fryer chicken cut into pieces/ or skinless chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of liquid smoke(leave out if you grill w/ charcoal).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil/ or 1/4 cup olive oil.
The secret KFC recipe for its original fried chicken has never been revealed, but this is a good copy. This Copycat KFC Seasoning Recipe takes any chicken recipe from average to amazing! Easy make ahead recipe perfect for low carb meal planning. This copycat KFC seasoning recipe takes any chicken dish from ehhh to exciting with just a spoonful!
Copycat KFC grilled chicken instructions
- Wash and clean chicken. Soak up to two hours in cold water, salt, and accent. Chicken should be completely covered..
- After two hours remove chicken and pat dry with paper towel. I used chicken breast due to a diet I am on. BUT WORKS BETTER WITH chicken bone in!.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and liquid smoke together and brush over chicken. Mix all dry spices together and sprinkle liberally over chicken..
- Next brush olive oil/soy sauce/liquid smoke over chicken. place on grill pan and bake in the oven @ 400°. Turning over every 5 minutes. Base with soy sauce mixture and continue adding seasonings until your liking..
- Or you can do the same on a charcoal grill! Enjoy!.
If you love KFC but don't love all the carbs. Download copycat kfc grilled chicken recipe for FREE. All formats available for PC, Mac, eBook Readers and other mobile devices. Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin. It tastes really good. · This recipe for Copycat KFC Original Fried Chicken will definitely have the whole family enjoying take out food from inside the home.
Take these Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe ideas and use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a fantastic place to try brand-new points with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.