If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as awarding experience to create a simply delicious meal or baked product. The scents in your home and the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken recipe will certainly provide you some concept for you to become a remarkable chef.
You can cook Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
- Provide 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Steak sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken instructions
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat..
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!.
- All done!.
There is constantly something new to discover when it pertains to cooking as well as every cook's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken recipe is just a few recipe concepts to aid boost your chef's performance. There are many more excellent recipes around as well as excellent cooks keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Constant understanding is the crucial to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.