If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherd pie with winter veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine perfect, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking talent but not quite adequate know-how to prepare with perfection. This Shepherd pie with winter veggies dish is a good start, easy to prepare and scrumptious.
You can have Shepherd pie with winter veggies using 29 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie with winter veggies
- You need to prepare 2 of big Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soft unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of thick Yoghurt.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of crushed Black peppers.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red Chilli flakes.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to prepare of For the filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green Beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped Carrots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped green Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red Tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet Corn kernals.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of chopped Onions.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mutton Keema.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Thyme.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For the top crust.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of grated Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Bread crumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 2-3 of strings of chopped Spring onion.
Adding roasted veggies to the filling was an easy choice to add more flavor. Everyone loves easy Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie, especially this one using veggie crumbles! I first attempted a shepherd's pie when I was young, in my late teens. I remember feeling a little nervous and overwhelmed at the making of it, but pleased with the results.
Shepherd pie with winter veggies instructions
- Chop all the vegetables and keep them ready along with sweet corn..
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and saute chopped onions for 2-3 minutes..
- Add in ginger-garlic paste and cook for few seconds more..
- Next add mutton keema and stir continuously to cook for 3-4 minutes..
- After sauteing the keema add in all the vegetables..
- Stir well to cook for a minute and then add all the spices like chilli powder, curry powder, garam masala powder, thyme and salt. Give it a good mix..
- Add in 3 tablespoons of tomato paste and stir well. Also add little water to incorporate everything well. The mixture shouldn't be dry in consistency..
- Cover and cook in medium low heat until vegetables and keema cooks completely..
- When everything cooks completely and the gravy becomes thick, remove from heat and keep aside..
- Now for the mash potato, boil 2 big potatoes in microwave for about 8 -9 minutes..
- Peel and smash them with a fork..
- Add in 2 tablespoons soft butter, 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons thick youghrt, chilli flakes, crushed black pepper and salt. You can also use olive oil, if you want to reduce the amount of butter..
- Mix everything well to make a homogeneous soft mixture..
- Take a round or square shape baking dish of medium size..
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree C..
- Place the prepared filling to the bottom of the dish to make a thick layer..
- Next place the prepared mash potato over the filling..
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon breadcrumb, 2 tablespoons grated cheese, tomato ketchup and some spring onion..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the filling starts bubbling and top of the pie becomes light golden brown..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and then with a sharp knife slice into your desired size..
- Serve these delicious and flavourful shephard pie warm as breakfast, lunch or dinner..
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Jasmin and I make a vegan sheppard's pie using Yves veggie ground. Using lentils in your Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie is entirely optional, but I find that it provides more bulk, texture, and protein. You'll want one cup of cooked I then topped our veggie pie the way we topped cottage pie in the past — with shredded cheddar. After it finished baking, I added crispy fried onions.
There are few activities as enjoyable and rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your innovative muscles, you can likewise give delicious meals for your family. Broadening your expertise of cooking is specific to improve your time in the cooking area. Trying Shepherd pie with winter veggies recipe is a fantastic method to do simply that.
If you find this Shepherd pie with winter veggies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.