Looking for the perfect Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Possibly you are just a kitchen professional? Or like numerous others, you may be a novice.Whatever the instance may be, useful cooking recommendations can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and find out a couple of things that can sprinkle some new enjoyable right into your kitchen routine. This Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt (i use sea salt).
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need to prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 4 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken, for marinade..
- Pound chicken to desired thickness..
- Add chicken to the marinade, cover and let marinade at least 2 hours. I put mine in refrigerator over night..
- Grill on medium heat for 20 minutes or until done..
Cooking is a form of art and also it takes some time and technique to equivalent experience and also proficiency in the field. There are lots of kinds of food preparation and also many different types of food from various societies. Use what you've seen from Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken recipe it will help you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.