If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Kal Bi Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to develop a simply tasty dish or baked thing. The scents in your home and the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Grilled Kal Bi Chicken dish will offer you some suggestion for you to come to be a remarkable chef.
To cook Grilled Kal Bi Chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Kal Bi Chicken
- You need to prepare 6 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sherry.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced scallions.
- You need 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Grilled Kal Bi Chicken instructions
- flatten the chicken breasts and place them in a large shallow pan.
- combine the remaining ingredients together to form a marinade.
- pour the marinade over the chicken, and marinate for 3 hours.
- drain the chicken and reserve marinade.
- grill over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side, basting frequently with marinade.
Food preparation is a type of art as well as it takes some time as well as method to equivalent experience as well as expertise in the field. There are several forms of cooking as well as also several sorts of food from different cultures. Apply what you've seen from Grilled Kal Bi Chicken recipe it will assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Grilled Kal Bi Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.