If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking and also think it makes the perfect relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is particular to make anyone's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes appear difficult, however, to identify recipes that work for you or guidance that causes an eventually successful meal. Perhaps this Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip dish is the one you are trying to find.
To cook Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip
- You need to prepare 30 of Dill Pickle Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Cornmeal.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper to your liking.
- You need to prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Oil.
- You need 1 of Sriracha.
- Use 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Mayo.
Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip instructions
- Drain pickle chips on paper towel and leave to soak in buttermilk for 20 minutes, at least. (I used homemade buttermilk and refrigerated it.).
- Place a 2-inch deep pan on stovetop at medium-high heat while you prepare the battered pickle chips..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, making sure to mix thoroughly. Add additional seasonings here as you prefer..
- Combine the egg and milk in a seperate dish, whisking until combined..
- Now, remove pickles one at a time, dipping in the egg and coating in the dry mixture on both sides before gently slipping the pickle into the hot (not popping) oil..
- Allow pickles to fry until floating and slightly golden. Flip as you will, but keep in mind that Gluten Free flour does not brown as well as regular flour..
- Remove pickles to paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Combine equal parts Sriracha, Ketchup, and Mayo to taste and use as a dip for your crunchy fried pickles..
Since you have actually read the Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to carry out in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.