If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to develop a just tasty meal or baked item. The scents in your home as well as the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos dish will certainly provide you some suggestion for you to end up being an amazing cook.
You can have Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos
- Provide of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- You need 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Provide of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- You need 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- Use of zest and juice from one Lime.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need to prepare of For the Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- Use 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- Prepare of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- Provide of Hot Sauce.
- Use of Chopped Cilantro.
- Use of Lime Wedges.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos step by step
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
Everybody wants to be a far better chef. Everybody wants to explore enjoyable recipes. Finding the time and really feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen can often posture an obstacle though. We hope these Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Give a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste buds will certainly thanks!
If you find this Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.