Looking for the perfect Marinade Fried Tilapia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Marinade Fried Tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of details on cooking. Some details is geared in the direction of knowledgeable chefs as well as not for the average person. It can be puzzling to wade through every one of the available info. Luckily, this Marinade Fried Tilapia recipe is easy to do and will certainly provide you some excellent suggestions. They will certainly help any individual, also a beginner.
To make Marinade Fried Tilapia you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinade Fried Tilapia
- Use 1 of Tilapia Fillet.
- Use of Marinade.
- Provide 40 ml of Lemon Juice.
- You need 20 ml of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 10 ml of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Basil.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
Marinade Fried Tilapia instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the Marinade.
- In a bowl mix the Tilapia with the Marinade for 10 minutes, max 15, otherwise the lemon will start to cook the fish.
- Cook all together for 6 min each side of the fish.
- Serve only the fillet.
Everyone wants to be a better chef. Everybody wants to trying out enjoyable recipes. Discovering the moment and feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the cooking area can in some cases pose a difficulty though. We really hope these Marinade Fried Tilapia recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Give a number of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste buds will thanks!
If you find this Marinade Fried Tilapia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.