If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like many others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the case might be, practical cooking guidance can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take some time and find out a couple of things that can splash some new enjoyable into your kitchen regimen. This Indian Grilled Chicken recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Indian Grilled Chicken you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Grilled Chicken
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 6 of chicken breasts.
Indian Grilled Chicken step by step
- Combine water, dry mustard, yogurt, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, cardamom, ginger, cumin, & cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Pour mixture in gallon ziploc bag..
- Add chicken to the bag. Seal. Turn bag to coat chicken..
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hrs..
- Heat a grill plate on the stove top over medium heat or preheat charcoal grill. Arrange chicken on grill plate/grill. Cook approximately 8 minutes per side or until center of chicken registers 180 degrees on a meat thermometer..
There is always something brand-new to discover when it pertains to cooking as well as every chef's skill-set is open to renovation. This Indian Grilled Chicken recipe is simply a couple of recipe concepts to aid enhance your chef's efficiency. There are a lot more good recipes around as well as good cooks maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the crucial to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Indian Grilled Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.