If you're looking for Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are several kinds of cooking that you can discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just try to master the art of cooking excellent dishes within your residence. Numerous jobs in the workplace utilize chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally look after chefs. We hope this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze recipe can help make you a far better cook.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze
- You need to prepare 8 Slices of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Spicy Dijon Mustard.
- Use 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven 400°F degrees..
- Take your boneless skinless chicken breast add your seasonings, (Salt & Pepper, garlic powder, and Onion powder)and wrapped in bacon.You will prepare your honey mustard mix in a Bowl. Start by adding 2 tablespoons of mustard, and 4 tablespoons of honey, and mix, add salt and pepper to taste(if grilling add 1tbsp of butter or olive oil to the mix : for cooking in oven use the regular recipe ingredients) Divide into 2 parts..
- You will brush the chicken breast with the honey mustard, Now oil your rack in the oven. And add chicken breast, and cook for 10-15 mins at 350 °F remove and brush use first divide part or honey mixture and brush chicken breast and place back in oven for additional 15- 20 mins to let chicken cook or until juices run clear from chicken,you want at least internal temp of 160°.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for 1 -5 min to let bacon crisp a little more if you like additional crispiness, remove and brush another layer of honey mustard mix. Let chicken rest 5-7min and serve..
Take these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze recipe ideas as well as use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a wonderful area to try new points with the right help.
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.