If you're looking for Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored towards knowledgeable chefs as well as except the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the offered info. Thankfully, this Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade recipe is easy to make and will offer you some excellent pointers. They will certainly benefit anyone, even a beginner.
To make Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Crushed garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Fresh oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need to prepare 6 of Chicken breasts.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade instructions
- Start by measuring out each ingredient..
- Next mix the ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Place the raw chicken into the bowl to marinade for about 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- After marinading, cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is done..
Every person wishes to be a much better chef. Everyone intends to experiment with enjoyable recipes. Discovering the time as well as feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen area can often position an obstacle though. We hope these Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.