Looking for the perfect Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with many supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to magnificent home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles
- You need to prepare 1 of dill pickles (I only use the always refrigerated Claussen dill pickles, the halves are best).
- You need to prepare 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of season salt (more or less to taste).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (more, less, or omit to taste).
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of beer of choice.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use of vegetable oil for frying.
Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles instructions
- Drain the juice from the pickles. Slice pickles to desired thickness. I slice mine about 1/4 of an inch. Dry slices as much as possible with a paper towel..
- Preheat oil (at least an inch deep) to 375˚ (I use an electric skillet). While oil is heating, prepare batter..
- Combine flour, season salt, cayenne pepper, and baking powder in a pie pan or other shallow dish..
- Whisk together the beer, eggs, and oil in another pie plate or shallow dish..
- When oil has reached 375˚, begin soaking many pickle slices into liquid mixture..
- After soaking pickles in beer mixture, dredge slices in flour mixture..
- Carefully drop pickle slices into hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Remove from grease and set on paper towels on a plate..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. I don't use any. They're that good!.
Since you've gotten to the end of this Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe, now try out recipes as well as implement it as well as appreciate. You never ever understand - you just might have located a brand-new job.
If you find this Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.