If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Seekh Kababs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are many resources of information on cooking. Some information is geared towards skilled cooks as well as not for the ordinary individual. It can be perplexing to learn all of the available info. The good news is, this Chicken Seekh Kababs recipe is easy to do and will offer you some great tips. They will benefit anyone, also a novice.
You can have Chicken Seekh Kababs using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken Seekh Kababs
- Provide 500 gms of boneless chicken breast keema(mix breast & thigh).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of garlic pste.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sattu powder.
- You need to prepare of Butter for brushing the kababs.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of refined oil for shallow frying the kababs.
Chicken Seekh Kababs step by step
- Clean & completely dry off the chicken keemas, we need slight fat content that is in the thigh meat to give moist results..
- If your chicken pieces do not have any bits of fat, add 1tsp of butter..
- In a food processor add the chicken keema, garlic, ginger paste, chillies, spices, salt, mint,lemon juices & grind the mixture until combined & smooth..
- Turn the mixture out into a bowl & add the egg gradually.once the mixture is slightly sticky, stop adding egg..
- Add sattu powder, cheese & combine well.Cover the bowl & refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour..
- Lightly oil your hands & scoop handful of the mixture & form sausages on wooden or metal skewers..
- Again refrigerate the kababs for an hour to set well..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a nonstick grill pan & then arrange the kababs on it..
- Cook for about 5 mints or as needed,turning them as needed to golden brown the seikh kababs evenly..
- Serve the hot,delicious kababs with mayonnaise, tomato sauce..
Cooking is a kind of art and also it requires time as well as practice to equal experience and also experience in the field. There are numerous forms of food preparation and also several kinds of food from various cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from Chicken Seekh Kababs recipe it will certainly assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Chicken Seekh Kababs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.