If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person likes the suggestion of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, but with today's active schedules, it can be tougher than ever to locate the time to place one with each other. Thankfully, assistance is out there, the Chizza recipe and recommendations in this write-up will certainly assist you assembled healthy meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
To make Chizza you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chizza
- You need of marinade:-.
- You need to prepare 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide of Breading:-.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 of pepper powder.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of cornflakes crushed.
- Prepare of oil to deep fry.
- Use 4 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare of few oregano.
- Use of few chilliflakes.
Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. The Chizza is essentially a pizza that replaces the crust with a fried chicken breast. It has all of the strengths of a regular pizza, but none of the weaknesses. Not to be outdone by Taco Bell's horrifying jalapeno-flavored Cheetos Quasaedalia monstrosity, KFC's has reintroduced its "Chizza" chicken pizza in select Singapore locations.
Chizza step by step
- Slice the chicken breast horizontally and shape in butterfly chicken.slightly flatten them..
- Mix everything and soak chicken in buttermilk and spices for 2 hours or more in refrigerator.(soaking makes it's more juicy).
- Take the marinated chicken and coat in the breading flour(all purpose flour+cornstarch+salt + pepper).
- Again coat the floured chicken in egg. Now coat the egg washed chicken in crushed cornflakes and keep aside for 20 mins..
- Deep fry in oil and drain.(do not drain on paper towels as this makes deep fried soggy.Instead use wire rack set).
- Apply pizza sauce on fried chicken and top it with mozarella cheese + oregano+ chilli flakes(use anything as per your preference). Bake and grill on preheated oven for 8- 10 mins till cheese melts..
- Serve it with french fries and coleslaw.
The KFC Chizza was all over the internet recently so here's our slimming-friendly version - perfect if you're counting calories or following a plan like Weight Watchers! We love KFC and we love pizza, so. What is the Chizza, you ask? The unusual, new menu item is currently only available in the Philippines, but people from all over are weighing in on the Chizza. Poor Chizza, he never even saw it coming.
Since you have actually checked out the Chizza recipe, and you have the know-how that you need to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.