If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need to prepare 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Provide 4 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need to prepare of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
A great, home-cooked meal is the example everyone keep in mind. Using these Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as an athlete that maintains training-- the a lot more you do it, the much better you obtain, find out as long as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the much better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.