If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to develop a merely tasty dish or baked product. The scents in your home and also the faces of individuals who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken recipe will certainly offer you some idea for you to become an amazing cook.
To cook Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken
- Use of salted pecan glaze.
- You need 1 cup of crushed salted pecans.
- Provide 1 stick of real butter-salted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Use 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need of fried chicken.
- You need 6 piece of chicken.
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lard for frying.
When chicken is done frying drain it on a paper towel lined plate. Transfer drained chicken onto a serving platter and drizzle the honey pecan glaze all over the. Southern-style fried chicken with a sweet and sticky pecan glaze. Lay the chicken pieces in the dish, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then flour it. I find that it sticks to the chicken better and the flour does not burn as easy. While the flower sets get a cast iron pan and put enough lard for frying it will depend on how big your pan is. You do not want it swimming in the lard but at least half the chicken should be covered..
- Place chicken in with the bone facing the bottom. Because the meat closest to the bone takes the longest to cook, cook at least 9 minutes on that first side. Flip skin side down and finish cooking until skin is crispy and fully cooked through. Total time is approximately 15 minutes..
- Melt stick of butter in shallow pot on medium. Right before it turns brown add your chili flakes,pecans,and honey. Mix to ensure honey and butter are combined..
- When your chicken is done frying dry it on brown paper bags when ready for serving drizzle salted pecans honey mixture on chicken and enjoy..
To make the glaze, melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk in the honey until well blended. Chicken: Combine chicken pieces in water to cover; add ¼ cup salt. Glaze: Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat; whisk in honey until blended. Stir in pecans, bring mixture to a boil, whisking often.
Cooking a scrumptious dish for your family members doesn't need to indicate investing hrs toiling away in the cooking area. There are several number of recipes such as Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken recipe, you can utilize to whip together an excellent dish quickly, soon your household will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.