If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are several kinds of cooking that you could find out. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to understand the art of cooking good meals within your house. Lots of work in the work environment employ chefs, prep-cooks as well as managers that likewise supervise chefs. We hope this Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe can assist make you a much better chef.
You can cook Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Provide of Cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
I like to have a LOT of rice per serving, so I added a cup of quick-cooking white rice and an extra can of water. I am a big fan of Rice-A-Roni. It is a quick, easy side dish that tastes really good. I ran across this recipe for Pecan Pilaf and decided to give it a.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) step by step
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
The rice pilaf is hearty and savory, and it cooks up quickly while the chicken roasts. This chicken and rice dish makes a great meal for special occasions or impressing guests. It's quite simple to prepare but is full of flavor, and the za'atar brings it all together. Get the recipe for this delicious one-dish, spiced-up chicken and rice at Food & Wine. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online.
Since you've reached completion of this Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe, currently explore recipes and apply it as well as delight in. You never understand - you simply may have discovered a new vocation.
If you find this Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.