If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and believe it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents scrumptious is particular to make anybody's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear hard, however, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or suggestions that brings about an ultimately effective meal. Perhaps this Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe is the one you are trying to find.
To cook Italian stuffed chicken breast you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian stuffed chicken breast
- Provide 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need of About 10 stalks kale.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Use to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
The breast is stuffed with cheese, breaded and baked in tomato sauce. This chicken recipe is for a single serving but can easily be scaled to feed as many as you wish. Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast. ¼ cup Magical Butter. Then, slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time.
Italian stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
Looking for easy stuffed chicken breast recipes? This Easy Italian Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken will get you out of your chicken rut! I use soft ricotta cheese, fresh spinach, meaty mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes for ricotta stuffed chicken the whole family loves. Slice the chicken breasts lengthways without cutting completely in half. Divide the mozzarella, tomatoes and basil between each breast, stuffing into the opening; gently close and secure with cocktail sticks or wrap with bacon/proscuitto to secure the.
Since you have read Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some excellent food! Keep in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is required for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.