If you're looking for Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your food ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking skill yet not quite adequate knowledge to cook with perfection. This Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) dish is a good start, very easy to cook as well as scrumptious.
To make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) you only need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
- Prepare 450 gr of white rice.
- You need 100 gr of pineapple, cut to taste.
- Provide 150 gr of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc...), cut to taste.
- You need 1 of egg, made scrambled.
- You need to prepare 30 gr of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- You need to prepare 20 gr of raisins.
- Use 50 gr of carrots, cut into small squares.
- Provide 50 gr of string bean, cut to taste.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 30 gr of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- Use 50 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- You need to prepare of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- You need to prepare 1 of red chili, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) step by step
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..
Food preparation a scrumptious dish for your household does not have to mean costs hrs toiling away in the kitchen. There are lots of variety of recipes such as Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe, you can use to whip together a terrific meal in a short time, soon your family will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.