If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and rewarding experience to develop a just delicious dish or baked item. The smells in your house as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We hope this Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) recipe will give you some concept for you to come to be an amazing cook.
To cook Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) you only need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS)
- You need 2 of mackerel tuna (4 filets).
- You need to prepare 1 of tomatoes, cut into pieces.
- You need to prepare 2 of lemons, juiced.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 100 cc of water.
- Use of GROUND SPICES.
- You need to prepare 5 of onions.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 10 of red chilis.
- Provide 1 chunk of kencur.
- You need 2 chunk of ginger.
- Prepare of SAMBAL SAUCE.
- Prepare 5 of red chilis.
- Use 50 grams of cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 100 gr of curly chilis.
- You need 10 of hazelnuts.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- Provide 2 cm piece of galangal.
- Prepare 2 cm piece of turmeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- Provide 500 gr of lemongrass, white part and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of VEGETABLES.
- You need to prepare 50 g of carrots , diced.
- You need 50 grams of green beans, cut into medium pieces.
- You need 75 g of young corn.
Siomay (some people also call somay) is steamed fish dumpling serve with mix vegetables and tofu And my today's post is Bandung style siomay. I use haddock fish fillet mix with shrimps, but optionally feel free to use chicken minced mix with shrimp/ fish. Lihat juga resep Ikan kukus obat enak lainnya. · Fish Manchurian is an easy and delicious Indo-Chinese fish recipe. Fish seasoned with spices Bawal Sambal Dabu Dabu Kecap.
Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) step by step
- Clean fish and separate head and spines (4 fillets)..
- Place the tuna on a flat plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice, then steam for 30 minutes. Remove and set aside..
- To make the sambal: puree chili, hazelnut, onion, turmeric and sauté until fragrant. Add the sugar, salt and coconut milk powder..
- Heat oil and sauté the spice paste. Stir in the chopped tomatoes..
- Add lemongrass. Cook until desired consistency..
- Add tuna to enough water to cover. Cook until boiling, then remove from heat..
- Boil all vegetables boiled until cooked, remove and drain..
- Serve fish topped with sambal sauce and vegetables..
Kumpulan Resep Masakan berisi tentang resep masakan dan · A steamed whole fish is a favorite on any Chinese table. This Cantonese steamed fish recipe with soy. Most Indonesians use king mackerel fish (ikan tenggiri) meat for the filling. Find the tips for making easier sambal kacang below the recipe. Siomay Bandung -Bandung Style Steamed Dumplings with Peanut Sambal- recipe by NCC (Natural Cooking Club), modified and translated by me Ingredients.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the example all of us bear in mind. Using these Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete who maintains training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you obtain, find out as much as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.