If you're looking for Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are just a kitchen expert? Or like lots of others, you may be a novice.Whatever the situation might be, helpful cooking suggestions can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time as well as discover a few things that can spray some new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 200 grams of shaved black forest ham.
- You need to prepare 5 slice of swiss cheese.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Knives: A good set of kitchen I use Swiss Cheese because I like how it melts yet still holds its form. Tender chicken breasts get stuffed with chopped ham and shredded Swiss cheese for an unfussy, delicious twist on traditional chicken cordon bleu. Topped with butter-coated Italian-style breadcrumbs, its tasty crunch and creamy filling will make this dish an instant favorite at your family's dinner table. Breaded chicken stuffed with ham and cheese sounds pretty pedestrian, but it tastes extraordinary.
Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- pre heat oven to 375.
- put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- place the chicken breasts between two other sheets of parchment paper and roll them out with a rolling pin.
- place a slice of Swiss cheese and some ham in the middle of the pounded out breast.
- roll it up and seal it with toothpicks.
- beat your egg in a small bowl and then brush the stuffed breasts with it.
- roll them in the panko bread crumbs that has been mixed with the Italian seasoning and place(seam down) on cookie sheet.
- bake for 40 minutes or until chicken runs clear.
This recipe includes an easy cream sauce to boot. Used mozzarella cheese instead of swiss. The cheese will run out if you don't tack up the sides of the chicken breast. One thing that helps is if you. Stuffed chicken breasts are a big favorite of mine.
Cooking a delicious meal for your family members doesn't need to suggest investing hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe, you can use to whip together an excellent dish in a short time, soon your family will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.